Breathe in, breathe out. This week is going start off great, and end off even greater! Relieve all of the tension and stress from this past week and relax your mind. Begin to think about the amazing things that are going to happen for you this upcoming week.
7 Negative Thoughts To Trash:
- Perfectionism Since perfectionism is unattainable trying to achieve it will only result in you feeling “less than” in every situation.
- Judgement of Yourself and Others When you are judgmental you are only focusing on the negative qualities in yourself and others.
- Self-Doubt Self-doubt is a weed that will take over your life if you don’t kill it at the root.
- Assuming The Worst Will Happen If you never think things will be better, they won’t be. This removes hope.
- Worry Worry changes nothing but your health and mental state. Worrying is swallowing in negative thinking.
- Complaining When you choose to focus only on the bad things, you are really setting yourself up to never be content or happy.
- Trying To Control Everything You can’t control things, and when you try and inevitably fail, you will blame yourself.
Books transform your way of thinking, they enable you to grow stronger in different aspects of your life. A novel that has helped me to transform from negative to positive thinking has to be The New York Times Bestseller The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne. The concept of the book focuses on The Law of Attraction and is filled with inspiring stories from real life people.
You can now carry The Secret’s most compelling teachings wherever you go and live The Secret 24/7 with The Secret Daily Teachings App. https://www.thesecret.tv/products/the-secret-daily-teachings-mobile-app/
Follow Link To Shop The Secret Store. http://www.thesecret.tv/store/
- How The Secret Changed My Life
- The Secret
- The Power
- The Magic
- The Secret Film
- Daily Teachings App
- The Secret to Money App
- The Secret Daily Teachings
- The Secret Gratitude Book
- The Secret to Teen Power
- The Secret Book Series
- The Power of Henry’s Imagination
“You become what you think about most, but you also attract what you think about most.”